We believe competitive athletics are an integral part of a balanced education.
The Green and White Club raises funds and awareness to provide gifts to the athletic program in order to provide Tower Hill School students the facilities and equipment that are a catalyst for student/athlete development and performance.
Green & White Memberships and Donations have made the following possible:
- Paying for the THS student body to attend State Championship games
- Scorers' carts for both Richardson and DeGroat fields
- Scoreboards for Weaver Gym, Carpenter Field House, Richardson Field
- New sound system for Weaver Gym
- HUDL assist video editing software for all athletic programs
- Funding for a variety of spring break and team vacation training trips
- Funding for swimming meets and practices at the YMCA
- Purchase of team banners on Richardson, DeGroat and Carpenter fields
- Pizza parties for various sporting events and Homecoming
- Awards for 12 Season Athletes
- An athletic trainer for the summer strength and conditioning program
- All-State program ads for THS teams in a state tournament play
Tower Hill School continues to excel in a wide array of sports and has been ranked as one of the top three sports programs in Delaware. Your role as a Green & White Club Member extends beyond the spectator's stand to being a direct benefactor to TH sports teams and athletes.
Find out about our organization, mission, our methods, and the results of our years of support.