The Green and White Club is an organization of parents of former and current students, teachers and coaches, students and alumni supporting the Green and White Club's mission:
To support and enhance athletic experiences for Tower Hill students by generating spirit, raising funds, providing services and organizing and sponsoring activities that require resources beyond the financial and professional means of the school.
The Green and White Club is dedicated to the belief that competitive athletics make for a healthy and integral part of a balanced education.
member support has made the following recent projects possible:
- Paying for the THS student body to attend State Championship games
- Scorers' carts for both Richardson and DeGroat fields
- Scoreboards for Weaver Gym, Carpenter Field House, Richardson Field
- New sound system for Weaver Gym
- HUDL assist video editing software for all athletic programs
- Funding for a variety of spring break and team vacation training trips
- Funding for swimming meets and practices at the YMCA
- Purchase of team banners on Richardson, DeGroat and Carpenter fields
- Pizza parties for various sporting events and Homecoming
- Awards for 12 Season Athletes
- An athletic trainer for the summer strength and conditioning program
- All-State program ads for THS teams in a state tournament play